Build a Creative Content Strategy from Start to Finish
Date: August 9, 2018 • 1:00 p.m. - 2:15 p.m. Central
Most communicators don’t have a solid content strategy for building out great stories, videos, podcasts, and social media campaigns. Instead, they tend to react to things as they happen.
That leads to a scattershot approach to content, and communicators end up just “checking boxes” and pushing stuff out.
Well . . . that doesn’t work. Not these days, when getting someone’s attention has never been harder. In this new webinar, filled with practical examples from real-life companies, Steve and Cindy Crescenzo will show you how to:
- Identify the content categories you should be proactively focusing on . . . every quarter
- Build an editorial plan that keeps you on track . . . and on leadership’s radar
- A foolproof way to make sure that every major piece of content you create is linked to the organization’s strategic objectives
- Identify the right channel or channels for a particular piece of content or campaign . . . including how to massage the content for multi-channel campaigns when necessary
- A system for double checking that the right messages are going to the right audiences
- Some ammunition you can use to give yourself the time you need to create great content (yes, you can “do less and do it better.”
- A field-tested, five-step system for building content that is strategic, creative, audience-centric, and compelling
- Some quick tips and tricks for measuring the success of each piece of major content you create
Upon purchasing, you'll receive a link to access the webinar on the date listed above. In addition, all webinar registrations include a copy of the webinar recording. This will be delivered to you via email, once the webinar is complete.