Master the art of corporate storytelling: Showcase employees, share best practices and strengthen the connection to your organization
Writing webinar #2 of a two-part series. You do not need to see Part 1 in order to benefit from Part 2 ... but we do encourage you to register for both!
Date: November 8, 2019 • 1:30 p.m. - 2:45 p.m. Central
In the first part of this webinar series, it was all about 'writing tight.' Now, in Part 2, it's time It’s time to shift gears from short, tight writing to telling stories . . . and here’s where the fun really begins. In Webinar #2, you will learn:
- How to take those tired, old, corporate stories and flip them upside down — so that people actually pay attention to them;
- How to find and use the one element guaranteed to make your content more compelling: PEOPLE
- How to write effective feature leads that pull people into your content . . . and keep them reading
- How to start using the new tools available to communicators — including social media and multimedia channels to tell your best stories in the right channels
- How to tap into the best source of your organization’s stories: your employees
- How to integrate all of your channels so that the right messages are targeted to the right audience, using the best channels to tell your stories
- How to train yourself, and your team, to not accept the same old, safe corporate story and “keep digging” until they hit storytelling gold
Upon purchasing, you'll receive a link to access the webinar on the date listed above. In addition, all webinar registrations include a copy of the webinar recording. This will be delivered to you via email, once the webinar is complete.