Measurement that Drives your Deskless Employee Communication Strategy
Date: November 13, 2019 • 1:00 p.m. - 2:15 p.m. Central
Everyone knows that the best communication strategies involve measurement. But, this is easier said than done—especially with a deskless workforce.
It’s hard enough to get employees on the go to pay attention to our content, let alone take the time to complete an online survey. Or, what about employees that aren’t online at all? What are the most effective ways to understand what’s working and what’s not for them?
In this practical workshop, communication measurement expert Cindy Crescenzo, will walk you through everything you need to develop a deskless employee measurement strategy that delivers results and fuels your communication strategy.
- The three steps you need to take to craft the perfect internal measurement strategy (whether your employees are deskless or not!)
- What every communicator needs to measure to really understand what’s working and what’s not
- Proven techniques to measure your communication efforts to offline employees
- The fundamental piece of information you need in place in order have a successful measurement strategy
- Qualitative vs Quantitative: how to get the most well-rounded insights that you can actually act upon
- The three questions you have to ask yourself to make sure your data counts and you can actually do something with it
Upon purchasing, you'll receive a link to access the webinar on the date listed above. In addition, all webinar registrations include a copy of the webinar recording. This will be delivered to you via email, once the webinar is complete.